Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Hold up... Im kinda blond when it comes to sarcasm, but do you actually have a 2006 Z06??? ?Have they even made one? or do you mean your dreams?:)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If they did make them, I can garantee I wouldn't have one. :laughing: Yes, I mean in my dreams. Oh yeah and due to the recent speculation of a 625hp ZR-1, I've edited my profile.

kjmccurdy

·
Registered
95 Posts
i thought there was no "dealer" preview in vegas.

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Patrick,

Were you one of the Vegas Viewers, or did you mean that the Boatshop cars fit the descriptions we've read?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Longtimer said:
Patrick,

Were you one of the Vegas Viewers, or did you mean that the Boatshop cars fit the descriptions we've read?
I received 216 e-mails yesterday. From people who have worked on the C6, driven the C6, or saw it because of their positions, or just C6 lovers.

I have three e-mails from top-ranking Corvette dealer/vendors (well known). One saw it personally in Vegas, two showed the pictures to folks that were in Vegas.

All three said "That's the car. That's the C6".

Plus, I have at least 15-20 e-mails from "important" folks said "That's it!!!".

So, either there is a massive consipiracy, or it's right.:smokin:

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation. I really had no doubts, but there are some posters that, obviously do have doubts.

My only trepidation at this point is the targa top panel. Will it have those gawd awful cammo type edges all over it, dual bubbles, or go back to a C4 type of flat top?

Beyond that my mind's eye sees a great looking, distinctive yet heritage inspired car - that should "blow the doors off the competition," per Lutz.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I keep reading these threads and hear "boatshop" this and that. What did I miss?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Thanks. I saw those, just missed the part where they called them Boatshop pics. It all makes sense now.

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
And all this time I thought we were going to go fishing..

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
TreCool626 & Kod_X,

We are labeling these as Boatshop pics because of the site upon which they were posted. According to the person who posted the pics, that site was accessable to him, but the C6 is NOT in the boatshop. As of yesterday we didn't really know where the pics were taken. I suspect we will begin to find out more info about the pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts