Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great job on the forum, I found out from a fellow member of our local Corvette club, Bay Valley Corvettes, Bay City, Michigan. The pictures are awesome and I look forward to lots of great subjects. I have been a member of the corvetteforum.com that is also a good place to hang out. Digitalcorvettes is very high quality, and sharp looking , good luck and thanks!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
71-467rat said:
Great job on the forum, I found out from a fellow member of our local Corvette club, Bay Valley Corvettes, Bay City, Michigan. The pictures are awesome and I look forward to lots of great subjects. I have been a member of the corvetteforum.com that is also a good place to hang out. Digitalcorvettes is very high quality, and sharp looking , good luck and thanks!
LOTS of folks here from the Corvetteforum.com! (me too!). Just about everyone uses the same handles. :D So you should see some familiar faces.

So, you have a 467cu in your 71? That's a lot of cubes, my friend.... looking forward to seeing some pics and specs on that baby.... that'd be a good topic in the C3 section.

Good to have you here,
Patrick96LT4

O

·
0 Posts
ragvette said:
Welcome aboard 467rat. Please post some pics of that rat.
There's no replacement for displacement!/

Welcome to the forum... like they said - letz see some PICS!:p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to be here, looks like I will need some help to post pictures of my little RAT. Any help would be much appreciated, I never could figure out how to do it on the corvetteforum, so I just emailed pictures to fellow members and they posted them. I guess I am a computer dummy!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
ragvette said:
Pretty easy here rat. On the top menu bar, third button from the left it's labeled "Upload Photos" (right below the digitalcorvettes logo at the top).

or you can try here.
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/photopost/uploadphoto.php?s=

Send me a Private Message if you need help. I should be online for another hour or so.

Good Luck.
I love this place. Only here do you get offers like that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just posted a picture of my motor, but the message said photo pending, it was posted to member galleries. Did I do something wrong or do you have to wait for awhile?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
71-467rat said:
I just posted a picture of my motor, but the message said photo pending, it was posted to member galleries. Did I do something wrong or do you have to wait for awhile?
Sounds like you did it right :D, you'll get an e-mail when it's been approved by the Admin. Shouldn't take more then an hour or so.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
It's pretty funny, I have a laptop on the other side of the house that "chimes" every time there are new pictures and I need to approve them.

It's so goofy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts