Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rodney!

We'll have t-shirst at the Corvette Challenge... you going to sign up?

As for bumper stickers, I saw one the other day, it said:

YOUR KID MAY BE AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT
BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick96LT4 said:
Welcome to the forum, Rodney!

We'll have t-shirst at the Corvette Challenge... you going to sign up?

As for bumper stickers, I saw one the other day, it said:

YOUR KID MAY BE AN HONOR ROLL STUDENT
BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT

When's the Corvette Challenge? Still have a ton of things to finish off with my mothers estate so time is tight. Save me a t-shirt if you can and I'll stop over and pay for it when your free.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
We'll have t-shirts closer to the first race, which is June 8th. If they are ready before that, I'll be happy to get you one.

We are coming up with a final design for digitalcorvettes.com windshield stickers, and rear-windows sticklers.

STAY TUNED FOR THAT!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patrick96LT4 said:
What do you guys think of the digitalcorvettes logo above?
I would answer that but I don't want points taken away so soon after joining. :D

It looks good. I like the digitalcorvettes lettering and that should remain. The background image you can change whenever a change is called for. Size is 72k, maybe if you can reduce it further without losing anything that would be better.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O.K. Just another thought. Maybe once things get going you could make the banner out of members images every week or so.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
ragvette said:
O.K. Just another thought. Maybe once things get going you could make the banner out of members images every week or so.
Great idea!!!!

Now, I have to go back and compress that header. I can't believe i forgot to compress it.

DOH!!!! :eek: :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts