Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be relocating to the Huntsville, Al area in the near months to come. Does anyone know of any vette clubs in that area? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are two clubs in Huntsville. Valley Vettes and Vets with Vettes.

I am a member of Valley Vettes and will join Vets with Vettes soon. Valley Vettes is the larger club with around 90 members and is a member of the National Council of Corvette Clubs Inc. Zeke and Barbra Jenkins run the club and also own Corvettes Unlimited, a Corvette specialty garage. Zeke knows Corvettes and is a great guy and reseouce to have localy in case your Vette ever needs work or adding mods :D

Vets with Vettes is a club based on Redstone Arsenal made up of service vets. You do not have to be a vet to join, just have a love for Corvettes. This club is very active in the community and do things like parades, car shows and chairity events.

Down in Birmingham is a club called Mid Alabama Vettes, I think thats the name. I know very little about them but think that it is a very large club.

When you get to Huntsville, I would be glad to meet up with you and intorduce you around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts