Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know the Vette Doctors were having there 2nd annual BBQ today. Debbie who originally put this thing together is on the forum here known as TryNKeepUp took ill.The Doc's went ahead and had the BBQ Debbie wanted it that way. Anyway here is a video of some fun we had. The docs sold tee shirts and had a dunk tank funds from both went to a good cause. GET WELL SOON DEBBIE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
This was a great day for a good cause. , hope a speedy recovery for dear Deb. The barbeque was great, lots of everything and mostly lots of good folks having a good time. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Oh and lets not forget all the bad ass VETTE DOCTOR"S vettes in attendance. Great day. Thanks Carmen!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Carmen in that cow suit, pretty funny stuff. :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great day at vdp bbq.

Good Weather, Good Food and GREAT friends made for a great BBQ at Vett Doctor's Performance. Special Thanks to Chuck-Cow for stepping up to the plate and getting his udders all wet. Takes a special type of guy to expose his wet udders to the world.:thumbsup::cheers:

At least Cam got a little satisfaction too......:laughing:
But I kind of felt a little bad doing it myself...;)

Luckly the weather was good and there was no problem with pest control at the event, no bugs, no varmits and no rats or mice..:spanked:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Carmen in that cow suit, pretty funny stuff. :D
:WTF.... you mean to tell me that was an imposter:surprised

And that was not the real cow.....:lookinup:

WOW... someone really pulled a fast one over on me....:huh:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Apparently you guys had an udderly fantastic time. :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thanks guys......to those of you that were there, I'm sorry I wasn't able to come out and see you. I've got three more of these nasty little treatments to go and they've destroyed my immune system.

Good luck keeping me away once its over though!

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Thanks guys......to those of you that were there, I'm sorry I wasn't able to come out and see you. I've got three more of these nasty little treatments to go and they've destroyed my immune system.

Good luck keeping me away once its over though!

You're a tough one, so that immune system will be back to normal before too long.:thumbsup: Just as long as you still have those "freckles.";)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You're a tough one, so that immune system will be back to normal before too long.:thumbsup: Just as long as you still have those "freckles.";)
I sure hope so Don, I can deal with the lack of white blood cells, just walk around with a can of lysol.......its the lack of red blood cells that knocks you flat on your ass!

Freckles..........yes.......hair, not so much :laughing: But they tell me it will probably come back curly so I don't have to worry about those bad perms from the 80's :laughing:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Freckles..........yes.......hair, not so much

Hair is so overrated...just ask Vin Diesel.:D

The RBC's should rebound pretty fast after the last chemo is done. Have they suggested Epo? It does work.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hair is so overrated...just ask Vin Diesel.:D

The RBC's should rebound pretty fast after the last chemo is done. Have they suggested Epo? It does work.
Yeah well it helps to have eyes, a voice and body like that too! They give me Neulasta the day after - its like a supercharged Neupogen and it doesn't have to be injected daily - only once!

Sent you a PM with a question :cheers:

·
Registered
553 Posts
wanted to thank Carmen for a putting on a great event. Sorry I left before the dunk tank but my daughter needed to go. But damn she loved the VDP shirt we got! Wore it all day Saturday after the BBQ and all day today!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Get well soon Deb!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts