Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decide to take the ole pig (my vette) to the bowling alley on Thursday night and for those who don't know that requires getting out of the garage in the back so I drive through my yard. Anyway I am driving down the road and I keep smelling dog crap so I check my flip flops ( a picture of class:laughing: ) and they are clean so I can't figure it out. I give up and go bowling. When I get out and am driving home I am smelling crap again so when I get home I open the hood (I do this everytime I drive it) I find my dog crap, all over the hood! I must have drove through it when pulling out and didn't notice it. I guess I need to get out there an put the wheel wells on my new hood.:laughing: I don't know if an elephant got in my yard or what but that is ALOT of crap!!

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
What a shitty situation to be in. :rolling:

·
Registered
892 Posts
I feel your pain. I went around the block 2 weeks ago to test my new steering box. Saw "something" on the road, but due to parked cars, couldn't drive around it. I soon found out by smell what it was. It's just so lovely when it hits a hot exhaust. :lookinup: Took a hose to it the minute I got in thr driveway.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel your pain. I went around the block 2 weeks ago to test my new steering box. Saw "something" on the road, but due to parked cars, couldn't drive around it. I soon found out by smell what it was. It's just so lovely when it hits a hot exhaust. :lookinup: Took a hose too it the minute I got in thr driveway.
I just cleaned my today. It still smelled.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I could have lived a happy life and died peacefully if it wasn't for that picture.

Great aim.

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Well, you did say you wanted a new title :smack

Yea you really need to get those wheel wells on, nasty mess. Buddy of mine had that issue with an opossum. He didn't realize it was still clinging to his car until the next day. Ack!

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, you did say you wanted a new title :smack

Yea you really need to get those wheel wells on, nasty mess. Buddy of mine had that issue with an opossum. He didn't realize it was still clinging to his car until the next day. Ack!
'77Babe Of course I let it dry. It happened on Thursday and I cleaned it today.:laughing:

Nice title Dan. I have been concerned about the wheel wells when I get caught in the rain with the supercharger right there by the tire.

·
Registered
892 Posts
'77Babe Of course I let it dry. It happened on Thursday and I cleaned it today.:laughing:

Nice title Dan. I have been concerned about the wheel wells when I get caught in the rain with the supercharger right there by the tire.
So much for reading comprehension. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Around here it is from side roads as the 'manure' season is upon us. Talk about smelling it - phew. Inside all four wheel wells what a PITA. Only thing worse is hitting a skunk and I know what works for that too.

The fix: spray car wash for the turds, then spray area with a good orange based cleaner and let it sit until dry, repeat the orange cleaner, really soak it, and let dry. Back to car wash and your car now is both clean and smells like; well, and orange.

Note: this will not work with a skunk!!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
What a wimp...can't even take a little ****...:laughing:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Boy a lot of people are talking **** today... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Drive the **** out of your Vette, not the **** into your Vette.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts