Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the day off :partyon: long weekend!
but the roads are wet so no crusin' at the moment.
Anyway, I was surfin around online and I went on that...um..
forum about corvettes ;) I hadn't been on there for about a month,
MAN! now i remember why! you want to talk about jerks :WTF
people hijacking threds, giving each other a bunch of crap, I
swear these people can't be real vette owners. I didn't post i just read
a few and i got so pissed off i had to get up and see what the dogs were doing.
It was in sharp contrast to seeing 10 people willing to do what they can
to help out to help out Stingin'76 and his spring mishap (best of luck with that btw) and thats just one example, the schoolkid who loves vettes is another, and I could name many more.
I dont know how this site has kept its level above others :huh: But im
glad it has!
anyway thats it, Have a great weekend! and in the words of Bill and Ted
"Be excellent to eachother"

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
I know its not easy. Going back is always on your mind....JUST SAY NO:laughing:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I know its not easy. Going back is always on your mind....JUST SAY NO:laughing:
:laughing: Make sure parents are always around to supervise all activities...:laughing:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I am stealing your thread :laughing:

Yes there is a great group of people here

·
Registered
39 Posts
concerning that "other forum"

I have to agree,, mostly azzhats over there. They seem to love to cut thier members down. Also no babe section, and no kill stories. The only going for it is there for sale section is quite a bit larger as far as number of vechiles for sale.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'll admit there are a few good posts over there and I search there when I can't find things here, but I can't stand all the childish stuff over there, especially the "IBTL" crap.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Man do I have to agree with you! After getting my first Vette, I found that "other" forum first, but quickly noticed how cruel it could be. I was constantly amazed at how they trash one another, put people down, do nothing for form a community feel as DC has. Was I ever glad I found DC.

I too stop back there once in a while to see what's going on, but it never fails when I do that within minutes, you find a thread where someone is bashing someone else, and I only look at one forum when I go there!

DC rocks is all I can say, and as said before, resist the temptation to go back! :laughing: Listen to the force! :rolling:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
It was in sharp contrast to seeing 10 people willing to do what they can
to help out to help out Stingin'76 and his spring mishap (best of luck with that btw) and thats just one example, the schoolkid who loves vettes is another, and I could name many more.
I busted my ass and some knuckles, but I got together. I made it to the show and spent a great day with some DC members. If you think these guys are awesome on the site, wait till you meet some of them in person. I have never been a part of a groupl of people that are so eager to help each other out.

DC was the first forum I ever joined and it is the only forum I have participated. From the stories I have heard, I never want to go there.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I didn't even know there was another forum. I found DC first (thank GOD!), and I've never looked for any more. I love getting on here and reading threads and trying to help other members. Everyone on here are great people and whoever started this should be very proud. I think you did a wonderful thing for the vette community!:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts