Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Goodyear AZ had its 1st annual Corvette Classic today. I worked my A$$ off getting my fuel rail covers and Upper radiator cover painted (will post pics l8tr), then buffed the car out and applied a coat of wax with a prelim wipe down before going to bed last night. Woke up a little late this am and decided to head straight to the show. Unfortunately, the second the Hot Ass Az sun hit my Vette the wax was seared into the paint :bang .
Anytime I've ever been to a car show as an observer my wife has said that I should enter my Vette since I keep it so polished, and look what happens :thud: The day wasn't a total loss though, phx_c5 was there along with lots of other great Vette people. Turned out to be a great time despite my short commings :laughing:

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cal92Coupe said:
Your car looks great in your avatar, I bet it looked good at the show too.
Thanks fot the compliment.
It had a foggy wax haze with streaks that wouldn't come off. I'm gonna have to rebuff it to bring back the shine.

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please forgive my failure to add pics to the post :drink: but I'm at work right now and do not have my camera handy:rolleyes: When I get home in the morning I will upload pics and post them for all to see.
wcdove, I agree, that was funny and made me laugh also. You're right, it is fun to be on DC :partyon:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts