Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys....im kind of troubled. my vette is gone. sold. the guy who bought it traded in an 02 Z71...its got a 3 inch suspension lift and its loaded up with leather and heated seats and all the goodies. its pretty sweet i guess. it needs a new bumper...so it heads to the body shop tomorrow to get fixed. If everything works out well after i sell this thing i will have sold the vette for more than i bought it for over a year ago. after i get the cash....the hunt will be on for my 02 Z06. until then...i will stay in a depressed mood. ill be sad all the time....I'll have to borrow my buddies Lt1 camaro whenever i get the itch for a big nasty burnout. oh well...after its all said and done....i will have one bad ass ride. pray for me. this time without the vette is gonna feel like an eternity.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
My old pappy use to tell me never sell your present Vette untill you have bought your next one...:D

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
My old pappy use to tell me never sell your present Vette untill you have bought your next one...:D
Worked for me.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Well when its time to shop for the Z don't jump at the first one you see. Its easy to do when you have been without one for awhile

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if i had the money i would have bought it before. but its alot cheaper to sell first and then buy. the loan doesnt have to be near as big. after i get the cash for this one since it was paid for, i should only need about 9 or 10 grand. i think i can wait a month or so. it should be to hard to find a Z06. ive seena bunch that i would have considered buying already. but i got to stay patient. getting in a hurry is the worst thing i can do.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
....the hunt will be on for my 02 Z06.
If you're looking for a nice modded one, for a great deal, feel free to contact me. Mine will officially be on the block by Summer. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts