Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of the crew are going to Vette's in the Valley this year. We are heading up Friday, May 22, returning on Sunday. If anyone wants to caravan up with us, please PM me.

This will be the first time we've been there and looking forward to this Corvette gathering in beautiful Maggie Valley, NC.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who left the door open? Bill snuck in on us :smack

Hey Bill, how's it goin Bro?
What do you mean, snuck in!? I've been here. I'm always here. No, not as vocal as I used to be, but still around. :laughing: Guess you want me to do something about you again from the sound of it. Let me see what I can come up with for you. :rolling:

·
DC Crew
13,185 Posts
What do you mean, snuck in!? I've been here. I'm always here. No, not as vocal as I used to be, but still around. :laughing: Guess you want me to do something about you again from the sound of it. Let me see what I can come up with for you. :rolling:
Since when in the hell are you ever quiet? :laughing:

You really wanna play? :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Travel plans

For those heading to Vettes in the Valley with us, we have set a departure time of 9:00 a.m. from Dunkin Donuts on Broad River Rd. From there, heading up 26 to hook up with our Anderson, SC member who will lead us in to Maggie Valley. See ya'll then!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts