Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was at a local cruise in this past weekend...first time i've seen one ... not my thing.....but the work done on it looks high quality

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
mga said:
wasn't GM seriously considering making a 4 door vette in the early 80's? i thought i read that some place....??? they had someone build a couple prototypes then scrapped the idea.
Here's one of them. The 4-seater 1956 Corvette Impala... thanks to BOB W for putting that in the gallery for us.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wasn't there an aftermarket kit available to make the late 70's early 80's vettes into a wagon? It pretty much just replaced the back glass.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am not a fan of the c3 wagons but the '54 concept nomad with the vette front end was really cool. I'll try to post a photo in the gallery

·
Registered
623 Posts
this was at a local cruise in this past weekend...first time i've seen one ... not my thing.....but the work done on it looks high quality

Wonder how much he was asking for it!?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
There is a guy in my neighborhood that has one in his driveway. One of these days I'll actually stop by and talk to him. His looks just like the picture except it's a maroon color.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
groundczero said:
Alittle of topic but this reminds me of a modification I saw, were the back piece of glass is removable, does anyone know which aftermarket kit that is?
I think the back glass is removable from the factory in several shark years, I believe the early years.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Punk Boy said:

Who in the hell paints a Vette beige????:surprised :(

People that do these things to Vettes should be persecuted!:spanked:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts