Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Looks interesting. I combed the site for a cost for the event package but couldn't find it. Did I just miss it?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Looks interesting. I combed the site for a cost for the event package but couldn't find it. Did I just miss it?
Last time entry was $100 or $150 a car. It will be on the Registration for at midnight tonight. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found this on the forum...

The registration opens 01 April 2011 through www.vettesandjetsonthelex.org . This gives everyone a fair chance at trying to get on board. The events in the past have sold out and we are increasing the number of Corvettes from 325 to 350 to accommodate more people. The cost is $125. This fee includes 2 - 2 day USS Lexington passes for you and one guest, your Corvette loaded aboard the Lexington for 2 days, 2 commemorative event t-shirts, special dog tags for your car, a certificate of the event naming you and your Corvette one of 350, the Saturday night event (yet to be determined) and the car show on the 2nd day and many other special items that are unique to our event. The show again will be to help raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project. Added to this years show will also be the raffling off of a 2011 Camaro RS which tickets are now on sale for and limited to just 5031 total tickets (5/31 symbolizing Memorial Day). As more things are added we will try to update everyone through the Vettes and Jets web site and the Corvette forum. Also I would like to add that we will load all Corvettes at 5am on Saturday and unload at 5pm on Sunday.
You can purchase these tickets by sending a check or money order made out to CC Corvette Club at Vettes and Jets on the Lex 5403 Everhart Rd. PMB #128 Corpus Christi, TX 78411.
I hope that this helps and I greatly appreciate your support and for the support of our wounded veterans!

Stephen "Maverick" McCravy
Master of Ceremonies
Vettes and Jets on the Lex 2011

1 - 4 of 4 Posts