Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 70 degrees in the shop and 25 degrees outside, thus the steam when we opened the door to run the exhaust.

Near the end of the vid we hit high RPM's..... i could blow the panties off a nun! :surprised

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/patrick/videos/lg-street-headers-and-bb-bullets.wmv

Thanks to AL, Pete and Brakes Plus (Chicago suburbs) for helping us make the DC Z so loud ... disruptive ... and freakin' rude! :devil:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I think they said it best HOLY ****! No no no you gotta stand out here.:laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Sweet sound:thumbsup: Can't wait to hear it roar on the track.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Wow is right! It's hard to believe that there are any mufflers back there at all. That sumbitch sounds wicked! :devil:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Holy Craptackular !!! Thats loud. I couldn't get to my computer volume control fast enough.Everyone in the shop is asking me what that was.:laughing:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

Well, that's it, off the fence....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Nice - I need some LT's.

You got the 2 tip one's...???

Bullshit its not that loud in the car - wait till your driving around and trying to talk to someone on the cell phone.... Or you have a passenger in the car yelling because you keep saying what, what?

It's definetly a car to be driven not to cruise in...:thumbsup:

That sounded great - definetly more aggressive over just a stock Bullet setup...:devil:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
One more question - cats or no cats - maybe i missed this somewhere....???

·
Registered
816 Posts
That's how a C5 Z chould sound!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts