Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
GREAT video I enjoyed going over 150 and still alive, now I can say I went over 150. take it easy and be careful.:agree: :cheers:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Nice vid and you did it pretty safely. I gotta start taking a cam corder with me, though......173mph here, pretty cool at those speeds that the car feels like it still is going 80 or so.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I didn't get any 150mph shots but nice to see I'm not the only one that's a little nuts. That Vette sounds awsome too. :thumbsup:

I have to take still pics for now so all I have is the quick before shots. The canyon roads outside of San Diego host my Vette almost every weekend.

I DON'T always drive fast.
Sometimes even with a clear straight away, I slow down to enjoy life for bit.
Of course I do it down shifted and then mash the peddle to the floor and see how fast I can get to nowhere.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:surprised I didn't see a V1 in the window:huh:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:surprised I didn't see a V1 in the window:huh:
:laughing: Oh! trust me IT'S THERE!!!!!!! not like at 155 is going to help.....155 to 55 :lookinup: not happening in 2 seconds

·
Registered
351 Posts
background music just seems 'fitting' for this type of video! :rolling:

Nice car and thanks for the video!

Your car sounds hella nice by the way!

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Nice video, I'm just glad no one decided to pull out of their driveway when you had it at a buck and a half.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Great video man, Keep it safe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice video and background music:thumbsup: The exhaust sounds damn good in that clip.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Love it:partyon:

·
Registered
212 Posts
DUDE!! That's crazy!!!:crazy: Good Job on the horn blasting, LOL! Where was that anyways? Im in Staten Island, looks like a good strip for me and my Z :D. Patrick :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That Dodge Caravan driver put on the brakes when you made the pass after coming out behind him.:laughing:

Cool vid!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts