Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No doubt Patrick's burnout puts this to SHAME...but hey, at least the ultra modified C4 is up and running...and I'm not affraid to drive it like I stole it...oh, and it is fresh back from Carlisle with this engine combo after running 2,400 miles on the entire fresh build and install.

Look out next month on the newstand for Corvette Enthusiast magazine. The install will be documented there over the next couple of months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNANUZrOIs#GU5U2spHI_4

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Quite an achievement Chris, coolest project I've seen in a while!

·
Super Moderator
8,550 Posts
Im VERY impressed with the car, love what youve done, and having worked on dozens of engine swaps Im totally aware of the weeks it must have taken to sort out the little bugs and glittches that always get found durring the install process and durring testing and Ive got to say the car sounds great once the throttles been depressed :thumbsup: but it sounds kind of muffled at idle sort of made me think of a guy with a sinus blockage at idle :laughing:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Thats bad ass Chris, great job!:thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Gorgeous. Awesome work!

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
great work, Chris. I know you busted your balls to get her done for Carlisle, so I'm really glad it all worked out for you. :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
Great job indeed nice ride and nice smoking them when you moved:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
:surprised Very nice indeed!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That thing is sick! Lets get some people from the "Orlando" area and meet up somewhere, I'd love to see your ride!

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That thing is sick! Lets get some people from the "Orlando" area and meet up somewhere, I'd love to see your ride!
I tell you what. I am having the PCM re-programmed right now and have a few other loose ends to tie up after the long run. Once that is ready, how about we meet up at the Orlando Speedway and burn off some 1/4 times?

All DCers welcome to come and throw down!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
You have yourself one awesome car!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts