Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nice run..... good launch.....nice ride......sounds killer....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Was the announcer ragging on some newbie?

Great run Jeff, and to think you built that whole car yourself!:cheers:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
Was the announcer ragging on some newbie?
Yeah Actually a guy in our club in a C5 ran before me.. spun through first and when it hit second he did a 270deg spin out. He did not hit anything, but got ragged on for keeping in it instead of letting off like he should have. Unfortunately I don't have the complete video of the spin out.

Also if you listen you can here me chirping second.. On Drag Radials.. LOL

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Awsome man.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
LOL tell the announcer to can it! we're not talking about a formula 1 car going from 212 mph, down to a 60 mile per hour right hander back through a straight going 212!

light the beams and get that bastard down the track as quickly as you can, which by the way jeff, you did a nice job of.

Congrats.

·
Registered
745 Posts
nice run jeff:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Great run! I've been meaning to ask you if you still hear from Carl (he used to go by Yankee Papa on the other forum) with the 40th Ann? My wife and I met him when we visited Chicago a couple of years ago and he took us for a ride (to get over our Vette withdrawals) and he and I checked out D&M :D

Joe

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
90EXPVette said:
Great run! I've been meaning to ask you if you still hear from Carl (he used to go by Yankee Papa on the other forum) with the 40th Ann? My wife and I met him when we visited Chicago a couple of years ago and he took us for a ride (to get over our Vette withdrawals) and he and I checked out D&M :D

Joe
No I have not heard from him, I don't even have his email anymore. Wonder where he disappeared to...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts