Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video of my APS twin turbo C6 from a couple of months ago. A buddy of mine shot and edited it. The first 2 minutes are from a car meet we attended that day. We hope to get a full, 10 minute video with some racing in it by the end of the season... Just thought I'd share. (Can't post this on the other Vette site) :thumbsup:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eS_t7x-uy8

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Nice Vid.

...but. You could leave the first half of it on the editing room floor.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kewl video. :thumbsup:

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
...but. You could leave the first half of it on the editing room floor.
All your car buddies drive tuner cars? Me, I like to hang out with guys that drive 'vettes! But then again, I'm a 45 y/o! You don't see many guys my age in tuner cars...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All your car buddies drive tuner cars? Me, I like to hang out with guys that drive 'vettes! But then again, I'm a 45 y/o! You don't see many guys my age in tuner cars...
Yep, 99% of the people I hang out with drive "tuner cars"... Evo's, WRX's, SRT-4's, Supras, etc. And most of them are faster than the average Vette, so I need to constantly mod mine to stay with/ahead of the pack! :smack

I hang out with a group of all Vettes every Wednesday night. Besides that, I need/enjoy variety... It's boring hanging out with all of the same cars all the time. Plus, I respect anything that can hang with a Vette in the corners and in a straight line... :cool:

Maybe in my next video I will have some footage of me getting spanked by a 900 AWHP Evo... ;)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
nice car.......ricers are not all bad. they have there place. just not in my driveway. but i do enjoy seeing a nasty sti or evo

·
Registered
347 Posts
nice car.......ricers are not all bad. they have there place. just not in my driveway. but i do enjoy seeing a nasty sti or evo
True Tuner: STI, Evolution, Supra. Period.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True Tuner: STI, Evolution, Supra. Period.
I think the label of "Tuner Car" is too general... Sport Compact is a better description. Also, how can you limit it to just those three? What about the RX7, 300ZX, Skylines, Talon/Eclipse Turbos, etc. :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
sweet was your vette lowered it looks great good video and i agree you could of left out the first half:devil:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I was going to SEE some action.:huh:
Like I said, this was just a short video... it was edited using only about 4-5 minutes of footage from that day. We will hopefully have a much longer video this Fall, with racing, etc.:thumbsup:

Chuck A said:
sweet was your vette lowered it looks great
Thanks, the car was never actually lowered... the extra weight from the turbo kit brought the front end down about an inch. I also swapped out the Z-51 shocks for a set of Bilstein Sports, but they didn't lower it any...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts