Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
re the other car

not that im any type of an angel but im a survivur by nature that vid came off vette kills site i sugguest we watch all that street racing there U Know dont **** were u eat or in this case were we spend relaxing time them kids are going to get a trend startedand kill some body i checkt out the site ithunk it has long term neg value trust me NOANGEL cosmo id like some of u guys &gals oppinions thanx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Although this has been one of my favorite videos, I got to agree racing belongs on the track. I can't say I took my own advice as a kid, but I hope my 2 son's do. I go to the track often enough to get driving fast on the road out of my system and have tried to teach my kids the same thing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think the other car was an AWD DSM turbo. Could be a 3000GT AWD turbo or a Series 1 Eclipse TSI. I think I remember reading it was an Eclipse when I first saw this clip a year or so ago. But really it could be either one. Both are easily modded for more straightline power.

·
Registered
795 Posts
:)

I talked to him threw e-mails told me a few things to do to my old girl He seems to be a pretty nice guy, but yeah race at the track 7 out 10 videos you watch of street racing always end in dangerous situtations. Let alone the punks that just have to mess with you because your driving a vette those guys can get real scary. Seen some real close calls just cause someone had to get by :(

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
CSDMagRed01 said:
I think the other car was an AWD DSM turbo. Could be a 3000GT AWD turbo or a Series 1 Eclipse TSI. I think I remember reading it was an Eclipse when I first saw this clip a year or so ago. But really it could be either one. Both are easily modded for more straightline power.
I think your correct.Good to see that video again,i down loaded it a long time ago,and deleted it by accident.
I got it off of www.racingflix.com

you guys shoudl check out his website sometime i will list it below.
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/99z51r/
no offense to anyone who does,but i will never visit that site.:buhbye:

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
AWD DSM (13 sec supposedly) vs Eric in his head/cam/n20 C5. I think this was the set up he had before he went with the Magnusson. Ncie car, sounds great, moves like a raped ape!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts