Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best pass to date...

A very screwed up full 1/4 pass.....Coughed, spun a few turns then the tranny wouldn't shift right....Only full pass I got to make before getting booted out.

I normally don't race it with the skinnies as I prefer the stock look but I was trying to 10.50s so I needed the 44lb weight reduction.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks.... If I would have had the 6.75 pass incrementals on the full 1/4 run it would have been a [email protected].....

BUT....it doesn't count if it didnt happen so.....Guess I'll have to wait til next Fall to try it again....:thud:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks.... If I would have had the 6.75 pass incrementals on the full 1/4 run it would have been a [email protected].....

BUT....it doesn't count if it didnt happen so.....Guess I'll have to wait til next Fall to try it again....:thud:
I hear ya...I'm in the same boat (almost) as you. You are at the "unsafe" power level. Bad things can and do happen. The tech. officials are looking out for your safety. I put a 10 point cage in the 'Vette just to be 9.99 legal, just need a few more safety things and I can play. I wouldn't have put in the cage if it was my only 'Vette.... But the weather is still pretty good and you can tweak 1/8 mile at a time. :partyon:

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
nice runs:thumbsup: That's a damn fine car you've put together. Looks like it wasn't a popular night to be at the 'strip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts