1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Was this in front of the Tire Rack? I drove past it an hour ago on the Indiana Turnpike and saw some kind of track and signage outside it...????

·
Banned
622 Posts
pretty cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Cannonball One Lap of America was a lot of fun today. Patrick made us proud, well minus the extra lap or two he got to run. I am trying to attach a pic of Patrick giving his fans a "wink" as he prepares to take to the track!!!

:partyon:

·
Registered
816 Posts
That Z sounds sick!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Kyle, I just had a brainey idea!!!!!! You can work on your car the remainder of this year and your father-in-law and I will run it in next year's race since we are both retired..... sound good to you?

:rolling: :partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Kyle, I just had a brainey idea!!!!!! You can work on your car the remainder of this year and your father-in-law and I will run it in next year's race since we are both retired..... sound good to you?

:rolling: :partyon:

Great idea Roy. It would probably be best if Kyle just sent you his credit card now

·
Registered
405 Posts
Great idea TORCH, I was going to wait and ask for funding later, but since you raised it.... KYLE I will stop at the XX Credit Union and take out a loan under your name as I know the Manager in that dept. You saw me drive yesterday, I would be gentle on the lemon, honest!!!!

Sounding better ??

:nuts:

·
Registered
405 Posts
TORCH, we will let you provide the "shine"....... damn, this is starting to sound like a hell of a party!!

:thud:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts