Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me too.

I brought the laptop into the garage, placed it on the concrete floor, plugged in a microphone, and was ready to go.

But, I bumped a 2x4 leaning against the wall, and it came down on my laptop like a railroad crossing gate.

"HARD DISK 0 failure."

Now I've destroyed 2 of my 3 laptops in the last 2 months.:rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
You have got to be kidding me! I thought I ws the only one with that kind of crappy luck. Well let us know when we can hear it.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
raidmagic said:
You have got to be kidding me! I thought I ws the only one with that kind of crappy luck. Well let us know when we can hear it.
If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well that sucks.. Ok, here's what you can do.. Bring your entire desktop computer out to your garage, string up the microphone, and record the demo.. Bring the entire computer back into the house, and send it to us... It's all for a good cause, no?

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jbaker666 said:
Well that sucks.. Ok, here's what you can do.. Bring your entire desktop computer out to your garage, string up the microphone, and record the demo.. Bring the entire computer back into the house, and send it to us... It's all for a good cause, no?
No way!

But, I'll gladly borrow a friends digital cam-corder, and record it that way, then transfer it.

The problem is I don't have any friends.:laughing:

·
Registered
41 Posts
If there wasn't bad luck out there like you seem to be having I wouldn't have anything to do. Then again, computers have a way of just screwing up anyways. Hope to hear the exhaust soon. I am looking into exhaust changes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Pat...

Boy you have been having a tough few weeks haven't you? I have been away working a little more than usual and haven't had a chance to get on the computer. So, today I was catching up on all the posts for the last few weeks. Read about your ticket deal and so on. The lap top doesn't help much either. Wow. Hang in there everything has a way of working out in the end. Good to see your car is a bright spot though.:cheers:
Roger

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Dude, with everything gutted and all..

Why don't you just run straight pipe.. and then a chrome tip!

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kod_X said:
Dude, with everything gutted and all..

Why don't you just run straight pipe.. and then a chrome tip!
If I only knew that before I dropped $800 on the Corsacraps..... :(

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Corsacraps..... :(
that's a good one.that better than run-craps...:smokin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts