Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say HI to all of you here on the Digital Corvette forum. If you have problems with your C5 door locks, windows, or tire pressure sensors, I am your expert. I have helped lots of friends with those problems and I am willing to help you guys too. I even have a couple of door modules that I will be posting for sale in the near future. :buhbye:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I want to say HI to all of you here on the Digital Corvette forum. If you have problems with your C5 door locks, windows, or tire pressure sensors, I am your expert. I have helped lots of friends with those problems and I am willing to help you guys too. I even have a couple of door modules that I will be posting for sale in the near future. :buhbye:
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

How about putting together some DIY writeups to share with the forum members? :partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to DC.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Welcome to the site Dwayne! We look forward to your input and write-ups! :buhbye:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
Glad to have you with us! :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I am currently putting together a "How to" write up that was a big hit on that other site. It will explain how to fix intermittent door lock and window problems. I look forward to being part of the family. :excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
Welcome to DC Looking forward to the how to

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a tire sensor question.
On start up, I get a message that reads: low presser in left & right front. Message will stay on for several miles, then disappears.
Checked tires & they are both at 32-33 psi.
Are both sensors going out at the same time or ???
Thanks.
Larry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts