Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB - A pair of black seats. Car is an 85 w/black interior, but has 89 or 90 white buckets that have to go!! I would prefer something in the Chicago area so that I could check the condition of the seats. e-mail me at [email protected]

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Arnie said:
WTB - A pair of black seats. Car is an 85 w/black interior, but has 89 or 90 white buckets that have to go!! I would prefer something in the Chicago area so that I could check the condition of the seats. e-mail me at [email protected]
I'll let you know if I see anything.

If the seats are in decent condition ... have you considered having an upholstery shop re-do the seats the way you want them?

Also, Summit sells some nice racing bucket seats and they are pretty in-expensive.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked into having them redone at a upholstery shop, the estimates were between $900 and $1200. I'm looking into some Corbeau or Sparco seats right now and will see what is available at the Drag Race Expo this weekend. The problem with racing seats is the narrow (19") space for the seats and my fat butt.:D

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-=Jeff=- said:
Not that this would help,

But I have some Standard red cushions on foam that could get you by if you really don't want white.
You have mail.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Arnie said:

Arnie-
You might also check ebay. I replaced the seat covers (leather and padding) on my red '89 that way. I have heard of some who have had trouble this way, but personally I've had good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts