Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those on heart medication, please take before viewing.

After a 600 mile road trip this weekend, I noticed when I got home, lordy-bee, my car was filthy. I ran around the car and gave it a good going over to see if the rain and dirt had melted anything................oh my lord, to my surprise, nothing was wrong.

It will look like new shortly. That is all............. 馃榿

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive tire Hood Grille Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Hood Car Tire Motor vehicle

DC PIT CREW BOSS
My heart, my heart. Call 911 ASAP

Reactions: HN376RAR and Norm 1

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I don't want the "I can't get my car dirty crowd" to stroke out............. 馃榿

Registered
Yeah, I don't want the "I can't get my car dirty crowd" to stroke out............. 馃榿
Yeah... I'm a member of that crowd, and I didn't take my heart medicine in time ;)

On a side note, images are not loading... Any body else having that problem recently?

Registered
The guys in work always say "Why don't ya wash that thing" I reply " I bought it to drive it,not wash it". So far I washed it Once this year.

DC PIT CREW BOSS
The guys in work always say "Why don't ya wash that thing" I reply " I bought it to drive it,not wash it". So far I washed it Once this year.
Boy have I got you beat. I've washed mine twice this year I think. Once February or March to get rid of winter crud (Yes I drive it in the winter) and once sometime around July. Usually I park it outside when it rains to get it cleaned off..

Registered
2002 C5
My dear wife drives in rain and snow (although she did have near stroke caught out in a hail storm, fortunately no damage). Soon as she arrives home she expects the in-house garage crew (me) to clean and detail.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drive wash repeat. Oh and enjoy.
I do all the time, bad weather don't scare me. As a matter of fact, I enjoy driving the Vette in a good rain, keeps me on my toes, requires a different driving skill and I don't mind cleaning it up, that's therapy for me.

DC PIT CREW BOSS
Y'all do know that wash is a 4 letter word

Registered
I like sunny warm days top down wind in my wait no hair sun on my scalp having a good drive just me and the better half asleep in the passenger seat. Wash bugs off mostly.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Use none of that stuff, can't stand it in my interior, greasy & smears, same with the tire junk.
For interior, I use what the owner's manual recommends, mild soapy water or just clean water wipe down.
Exterior, Adams, Griots, and Meguiars products.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts