Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Cool vid, that GTR was all over him in the corners. But the straightaway no contest for the Z06. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I was on the edge of my seat watching this video hoping the vette could hold the gtr off and beat the sti. still happy with the result. i hate those gtrs so much for some reason, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6blkJGyd9U
Do not forget that this video is done by "Best Moroning" :spanked:
They are always biased. Their lame cars win all the time.
The GTR as shown had 500 PS and 1600 kg, no way to overtake the Z06. It was so close just because the Z06 driver was not allowed to DRIVE the Z06.
As for the STI holding the lead that's the biggest BS. They didn't even bother to show the technical data of that car. STI is a good rally car, but it is heavy and does not have the power to win in such a select company.
"Best Moroning" should never get cars for tests, this "test" is an insult to Murcielago and Z06.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
A 500bhp Corvette Z06 and a 580bhp Lambo Murci gets their asses kicked by a 300 something 4wd Impreza?:thud: :crazy: Anyway, it's still a cool vid:partyon:

·
Registered
62 Posts
that guy in the z06 takes forever to shift. i can shift quicker than that using my left hand. the only driver with any skill is the one in the sti.

·
Registered
103 Posts
What in the HELL were they saying? The guy in the Lambo sounded pissed, he honked his horn at least twice at the GTR. The Z06 guy was laughing and having a great time toying with the GTR. The STI was giving 100% trying to maintain his lead. Cool vid, funny to hear them talking.

·
Registered
351 Posts
A 500bhp Corvette Z06 and a 580bhp Lambo Murci gets their asses kicked by a 300 something 4wd Impreza?:thud: :crazy: Anyway, it's still a cool vid:partyon:
I soooo agree!

It was interesting to see how hard the driver in the STI had to fight just to keep his lead throughout the vid...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Strangely, Best Motoring always seem to have at least a stock Evo or STI in their races that performs just as well as the paper-superior exotics they test.

Ringer cars or ringer drivers? :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Goddamn YouTube, always taking the good vids off their site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts