Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole experience is on another thread under General/Technical

I'm probably not the only one that got water in a vette, but it was running fine when I had parked it. I had driven it through some flash flood rain storms that day and I hit some serious water, hell I couldn’t half see it was coming down so hard.

A couple of days later I noticed the windows steamed up, but I didn't even know water was in it when I parked it, and there was water in the drivers side floorboard.

Also, Reduced Power, Low fuel, Check engine soon, scrolls across the screen and the door locks, seat memory and ignition wouldn't work.

I got it dried up, disconnected the battery and started pulling fuses to see if any was blown. I found an ignition fuse that came apart when I pulled it. I thought that may be the problem so I put a new fuse it, reconnected the battery and the problem was solved.

I let it sit a couple of days, got in it to go somewhere and now it’s back the way it was.

Somehow I reset something by disconnecting the battery and pulling the fusses but I didn't fix the problem.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I could sure use some help here.

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
The BCM in located in the passenger floorboard. Did water get to it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The BCM in located in the passenger floorboard. Did water get to it?
No was around the inside fusebox or BCM. The carpet over it was barely damp

My codes are;

10 PCM No Com
28 TCS NO COM
40 BCM NO COM
58 SDM NO COM
60 IPC NO COM
80 RADIO NO COM
99 HVAC NO COM
AO LDCM NO COM
A1 RDCM NO COM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts