Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what products everyone uses. This is my first vette and i'd like to know what's the best and safest wax to use on my car.:huh:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I've tried em all. You can spend more money, but you won't find any better products than Adam's. Top notch all the way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Uh-oh--Here we go again!!!:surprised

Personally--I use Meguires polish and carnuba wax. Worked very well for my 2000 Z-28 (which still looks like new and has a deep shine) and now on my C6. Some here will no doubt say it only lasts til it rains (not true) or for 2 weeks (also not true), but it is not expensive (like some products touted here), and provides all the protection any clearcoat will ever need -- IMHO.;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Absolutely, the Adams butter wax works wonders, especially if you combine with the revive polish and the swirl and haze remover.

·
Registered
754 Posts
One more note about Adams. The customer service is awesome. I had some questions and got a response with an outline for caring for my vehicle the next day from Adam. Also the car care videos are very good as well. They are a forum sponser and give a discount to forum members :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One more note about Adams. The customer service is awesome. I had some questions and got a response with an outline for caring for my vehicle the next day from Adam. Also the car care videos are very good as well. They are a forum sponser and give a discount to forum members :thumbsup:

Cool, looks like majority rules on the Adams. I will definately try it. I've always used maguires on other vehicles, just wasn't sure if there was something better for use on fiberglass.:cheers:

·
Registered
691 Posts
:agree: 1 more vote for Adam's. :partyon:

·
Registered
911 Posts
I've been using Adam's for almost a year now, and don't even own a Corvette. I wouldn't use anything else. Their people are top-notch, even the 20yo kid I talked to at a swap meet really knew his stuff. Customer service is great and you can't beat that shine:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Another vote for Adams

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have tried most of the off the shelf products and none of them compare to Adams.
Adam's detail spray is outstanding.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've been using Meguiars since forever. My celica is 7 years old and the paint still is immaculate, everyone thinks it had a paint job :laughing: .

Using Meguiars only on the Corvette.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Just started using Adam's when i got the car... absolutely amazing. and the detail spray is something that comes in handy to keep in the car. works just as well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
OK-OK--:D I am willing to give Adams a try after all the comments here. Where can I find it?????:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
OK-OK--:D I am willing to give Adams a try after all the comments here. Where can I find it?????:thumbsup:
Look to the left:D

He's a supporting vendor:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i have not waxed mine but i do use a detail spray with a microfiber cloth between washes and have been very pleased with it. i get it a corvettes of dallas in dallas texas. I have been wanting to try some adams it seems that everyone is so pleased with it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts