Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
digitalcorvettes.com is looking for SEXY Corvette pictures to be used at the top of our main pages.

What is a SEXY Corvette picture? No, it doesn't have a woman in it, but it offers a unique view of your Corvette!

We would like to use these pictures (like the blue Z06 above) to grace the top of our main pages.

How do you make a sexy picture?

1) Try laying on the ground when you take the shot of your car.

2) Taking a picture while standing on a ladder, or other elevation change.

3) Turn the wheels so the shot looks more aggressive.

Here are some examples of what I think are "sexy" pictures, they make for interesting images for up-top.

If you have a sexy picture, upload it to the gallery and post a link here.

[

~Patrick

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

Once this one is approved, your photoshop skills might make it a nice banner type pic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
must you laugh at me. hey where abouts in lake villa are you. its kinda funny to see someone on the same forum in the sam town you live in. i do have to say though the pics of the black vette adam posted are 1000x sexier than any pic of my car i have.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Sexy pics

FLYING COLORS said:
I've uploaded a nice one of my model Sara in a '58. I also have a signed model release form:D
I just saw the pic... but it's small....?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Dom87SS said:
must you laugh at me. hey where abouts in lake villa are you. its kinda funny to see someone on the same forum in the sam town you live in. i do have to say though the pics of the black vette adam posted are 1000x sexier than any pic of my car i have.
Dom87SS, not laughing at you but with you.:thumbsup:

I'll send you a PM to my location.:partyon:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts