Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Which of these (D)'s voted against unemployment benefits ... want to get rid of Social Security & Medicare and obstruct and filibuster everything and anything that helps the poor to middle class ?

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Which of these (D)'s voted against unemployment benefits ... want to get rid of Social Security & Medicare and obstruct and filibuster everything and anything that helps the poor to middle class ?
Was it JUST an unemployment bill ? Get rid of SS and medicare... or restructure it ? If Republicans put a bill on the floor to repeal abortion... would the democrats not "obstruct and filibuster" ?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Was it JUST an unemployment bill ? Get rid of SS and medicare... or restructure it ? If Republicans put a bill on the floor to repeal abortion... would the democrats not "obstruct and filibuster" ?
I call this the GOP Lab Monkey logic ... :laughing:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
:agree:
What about a real economic growth bill? Wonder what that would look like? Oh, it doesn't matter, they wouldn't read it anyway. That's why they think the Pubs have no plan, they can't read or understand what the pubs are putting in front of them.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I call this the GOP Lab Monkey logic ... :laughing:
:laughing: If this is "lab monkey logic"... I'd love to see the DNC logic. -Never mind... -it's all over the news print that lined the monkeys cages.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with this. I would like to see each bill as it is stand alone. No add ons. Both sides are guilty of that.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I would also like to see more input for some of these bills... by way of the people. Especially bills like Obama and the democrats medical bill. This should have been put up for a vote by the people... and not at the discretion of any political ideology. Cap and trade, also. Whole host of them.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would also like to see more input for some of these bills... by way of the people. Especially bills like Obama and the democrats medical bill. This should have been put up for a vote by the people... and not at the discretion of any political ideology. Cap and trade, also. Whole host of them.
Yup. I don't think Obama knew what was in the bill. He just wanted it passed to make him and his ilk look good. And now we are screwed. Remember the words " lets get it passed and then we'll see what's in it".

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
"You have to pass it... to find out what's in it"

I will never forget these words. Never before has there been such arrogance.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
"You have to pass it... to find out what's in it"

I will never forget these words. Never before has there been such arrogance.
Don't mistake evil for arrogance. That evil bitch knew just what she was doing, like Obama & Ried and all their evil minion voters and congressmen.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Don't mistake evil for arrogance. That evil bitch knew just what she was doing, like Obama & Ried and all their evil minion voters and congressmen.
I put Pelosi in the same cell with A-Jahd, Kim Jung Ill, Husssein, etc. She systematically used her power to take away free choice and liberty to only further her own power.

She is an enemy of the state as far as I'm concerned.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
These politicians have you right where they want you. To busy fighting among your selves, and not paying attention to what they are doing as a group.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
7 of the top 10 are dems. Our champions of the poor and
our environment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...-grew-wealthier-last-year-as-economy-faltered
Losers, those politicians ... :smack

Brunei has adopted an Islamic absolute monarchy political regime and the Sultan is the head of the government. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the 29th Sultan of Brunei, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, was the world's wealthiest man in 1993.

T. "Forbes" magazine reported that Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah has had total assets of more than 25 billion US dollars. Bolkiah has been known for being an avid car collector. At one time, he reputedly had more than 530 Mercedes-Benzes, 500 Rolls-Royces and 360 Ferraris in his car collection.

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
7 of the top 10 are dems. Our champions of the poor and
our environment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...-grew-wealthier-last-year-as-economy-faltered
I haven't been willing to post here lately ...it gets boring having the same old stupid arguments...but this caught my attention.

Lets look at the guy at the top of the list. John Kerry owes his fortune to his wife Terresa Hienz Kerry. Terresa got her fortune by inheriting it from her husband Senator John Hienz, who was a Republican. Had he not died he would have been the richest lawmaker. So you may ask what difference does it make, and that is exactly my point.

This is the stupidest article I have ever seen. Do we realy care how much money our lawmakers have? Would you all be happier if all of our lawmakers were poor idiots who never ran a business or had the ability to manage thier money well enough to have any?

Politics is an expensive game. We have all helped make it more so. So don't bitch when only the wealthiest in the country can afford to play the game.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I haven't been willing to post here lately ...it gets boring having the same old stupid arguments...but this caught my attention.

Lets look at the guy at the top of the list. John Kerry owes his fortune to his wife Terresa Hienz Kerry. Terresa got her fortune by inheriting it from her husband Senator John Hienz, who was a Republican. Had he not died he would have been the richest lawmaker. So you may ask what difference does it make, and that is exactly my point.

This is the stupidest article I have ever seen. Do we realy care how much money our lawmakers have? Would you all be happier if all of our lawmakers were poor idiots who never ran a business or had the ability to manage thier money well enough to have any?

Politics is an expensive game. We have all helped make it more so. So don't bitch when only the wealthiest in the country can afford to play the game.
It's just a little reminder of the many hypcrocies in Washington. One of them is having rich Democrats use class warfare as a means of gaining power. It's hypocritical, and, yes Republicans have their own hypocracies. Is it possible for hurrican Earl to skip over Baltimore and hit just the Washington mall area?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

McKook comes to mind, who's Liquor Baron wife gave us Palin ...

:crazy:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts

This is the stupidest article I have ever seen.
So you don't respond to "stupid Arguments" but you will get in volved in the "Stupiest Article I have ever seen" :D

(until the next one):thumbsup:

BTW, Kerry has made millions since being elected and that walking bag of fertalizer has major input on what takes place in our government while watching out for himself:surprised

BTW-2 Kerry has nothing to do with his wifes business because he does not know how to run one:smack

1 - 20 of 28 Posts