1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great pics.. did anyone get teh new HUD pic..?that was pretty cool...:excited:

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful. Wasn't it Auto World Mag. that said no Red corvettes this year?

Precision Red - I think it means they very precisely removed one grain of orange pigment from each gallon of the mix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
TraceysZ06 said:
Great pics.. did anyone get teh new HUD pic..?that was pretty cool...:excited:
You did more than I, I was so interested I didnt think about grabbing pics...:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Job Patrick

Have you seen a photo of front with a plate frame for us poor people who MUST have a front plate?:excited:

·
Registered
19 Posts
aw man i missed it all.....

oh well...

at least i missed it knowing that i was at Church, not that i didn't know about the unveiling.

Man, that C6 looks nice. Sorta a modern version of what a Corvette is supposed to look like. I liked the C5, but hey, I liked every Corvette ever out, but I think the C5 was a little bit big. This C6 is mighty fine.

2005 Corvette - now at the top of my wishlist...

-R4JC

·
Registered
990 Posts
Re: Excellent

leozrada said:
Excellent work by everyone...these are great!

I was also just snooping around on the web and on the Detriot Online News...check this link out http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosinsider/0401/04/index.htm

Click on the 2005 Corvette C6 debuts link for their gallery right from the show.

Leo :thumbsup:
thanks.....good read from the motor city and another great pic:partyon:

·
Registered
216 Posts
That page posted by GX624 (above) is awesome! Everyone should check it out and be sure to scroll down several pages. There are sketches and clay mockups of the C6, pictures I've never seen before. Great link!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts