Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just "redid" my website. Some may know that I tried uploading a few pictures here yesterday but it was a no-go. But I have put them on my website. You can go check it out, the pictures will be under "Corvette Pictures". And if the site does not load due to bandwidth being exceeded...I appologize, I still have not purchased the website and it is still the free version and I don't get much bandwidth on it. Enjoy!

My Website

But let me know what you thought about the pictures/site and for the people that have seen my other post asking if someone would help me out by photochopping a truck that is parked in the backgound...the picture is the first pic on the left on the Corvette Picture page (Its the low view one.)

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
You need more bandwidth cuz it won't let me in. I guess you had a lot of hits today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BubbleHead said:
You need more bandwidth cuz it won't let me in. I guess you had a lot of hits today. :thumbsup:
Yeah I know. I guess thats what I get for being cheap and useing the free version. I'll probably purchase later on when I can but thats not right now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I tried uploading the pictures again and it worked this time. Here are the pics if you can't get into the website.

·
Registered
525 Posts
5Point7Liter said:

But let me know what you thought about the pictures/site and for the people that have seen my other post asking if someone would help me out by photochopping a truck that is parked in the backgound...the picture is the first pic on the left on the Corvette Picture page (Its the low view one.)

I had a go at chopping the photo for you.

:D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts