Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YORK – An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.

HeroBuilders.com of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.

Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."

Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.

Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment.

The action figure company also makes a plastic Sarah Palin, Barack and Michelle Obama and other talk-of-the-town figures.

Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
NEW YORK – An online action figure company has jumped on the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal bandwagon with a doll of the New York congressman in two versions: censored and uncensored.

HeroBuilders.com of Oxford, Conn., is offering the "standard" doll for $39.95 and the anatomically correct "for adults only" version for an extra $10.

Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This."

Weiner has acknowledged exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit with several women online.

Congress on Monday approved a two-week leave of absence for Weiner while he seeks treatment.
The action figure company also makes a plastic Sarah Palin, Barack and Michelle Obama and other talk-of-the-town figures.

Obama on Monday said he'd resign if he were in Weiner's shoes.
:laughing:
Like, what is he going to have corrected in 2 weeks? Health insurance companies allow 28 days for heroine rehab...:nuts:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Short of cutting off his nuts, there is no cure.

I have been trying to cure my sex addiction for 30+ years, I have come to the conclusion, it's incurable. :huh:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

I have been trying to cure my sex addiction for 30+ years, I have come to the conclusion, it's incurable. :huh:

In keeping with the Weiner-thing..."once a pickle, always a pickle" :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts

Uh....you're supposed to try to cure sex addiction? :thud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts