Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's wonderful to have such an enthusiastic band of Corvetters here on DigitalCorvettes!

Feel free to discuss upcoming events, share pictures from gatherings and all other activties involved with the club.

http://www.capitolcitycorvetteclub.com/index.shtml

2007 Board Members :thumbsup:

President: Dave Eaton - [email protected]
Vice President: Tom Anderson - [email protected]
Treasurer: Dianna Paris - [email protected]
Secretary: Barbara Eaton - [email protected]
Events Coordinator: Mark Dalton - [email protected]
Membership Chairman: Steve Johnson - [email protected]
Webmaster: Bill Sandy - [email protected]

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks Dan, and good to hear from a CFCC member! We were up your way not to long ago at The Beacon. What a place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally made it!

I just wanted to say hello Bill and as promised today I am in the forum. I am really missing my ride while it is in the shop. It is amazing how long it is taking to rebuild the brakes on TripleC. I have missed all of the greatest weather I have ever seen in Columbia.
The meeting was great today and it was good seeing everyone. It seems like we are living up to our theme this year... having fun! I could have more fun if I was driving.

:nuts:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I just wanted to say hello Bill and as promised today I am in the forum. I am really missing my ride while it is in the shop. It is amazing how long it is taking to rebuild the brakes on TripleC. I have missed all of the greatest weather I have ever seen in Columbia.
The meeting was great today and it was good seeing everyone. It seems like we are living up to our theme this year... having fun! I could have more fun if I was driving.

:nuts:
Welcome to the CCCC DC forum Steve! Glad you stopped by.

I thought the meeting this evening was great too. It was so nice to have our 3 founding members all together!

Hope you get your Corvette back before long so you can come and have some fun too!!

Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am still trying to figure out the best way to send you the directories for the web page. Look for the email.

I like this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts