Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A BIG DIGITALCORVETTES WELCOME TO FINISH LINE PERFORMANCE! :buhbye:

Finish Line Performance is a global supplier of products and services for use in the High Performance Automotive Parts Industry, with an installation facility located in the Chicago Metro area.

Finish Line Performance is a new advertiser at digitalcorvettes.com. FLP is local to yours truly, so looks like some digitalcorvettes/FLP events will come to be next summer!

Products include: Custom Exhaust Parts & Systems, Ceramic Coated Headers, High Performance Transmissions, and one of the highest rated tech and tune groups in the country.

Their car specialties include C-5 Corvettes, 95/96 Impala, F-Body Camaro and Firebird as well as Mustangs. Their truck specialties include GM & Ford models.

With their Chassis Dyno and Trans Dyno, their high performance tuning is geared for performance street and track enthusiasts.

You can visit them at www.flp2win.com

Again, welcome to digitalcorvettes!:excited:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome and thanks for advertising :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome FLP!

FLP has great people and awesome products!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,524 Posts
Welcome and thanks. Checked you out the other day when I saw the banner. Lokks good

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome FLP :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Premo Site. Thank you!

Digitalcorvettes is a great site!!!! We at FLP appreciate the opportunity to advertise and have a little fun along the way. Stay tuned. FLP will have some great events in 2004.

Finish Line Performance
WWW.FLP2WIN.COM

:partyon:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Aloha,
welcome,good timing,after the holidays,i will be buying a convertor,i'll check you guys out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Welcome. This is really cool. I'm looking for headers for my Mustang (covers head with hands) and saw that you have ceramic coated headers and deal with Mustangs. I'm going to have to check that out. Awesome!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome FLP!!!!!!!

I currently run the FLP exhaust and Dyno Tune

These Guys are really great guys and have/will take their time to get you the performance your looking for.

I'll be looking for a levelIV trans from chuck very soon.

Mitch and Dan took care of me very well.... (as posted on the other forum)

Also Mitch/Dan - ill be emailing you guys soon - let you know results and some questions.

By the way i dont release my stats or my mods on any sites, as i do run in street racing events (and people do look on other boards to find out your e/t's) - so I'll make all my stats and comments in a email as soon as find some time - work has been killing me lately

Thanks Again,

Mike :thumbsup:

If you guys need some work, exhaust, tunning, or trans work - give them a call!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
We're glad to be here!!! If you guys and girls ever have any questions about our products and services, feel free to call or e-mail me. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts