Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
48 Posts
Thank You!

Thank you very much for the welcome. We have been very busy the last month hosting several Super Saturdays, in addition to Funfest for Air-Cooled VWs, the lunch stop for the Hot Rod Power Tour, and we co-hosted Cruisefest 2010 with Corvette Action Center.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and welcome you to join our Facebook Corvette fan page.
http://www.facebook.com/corvettepassion

Please remember to share your Drive Your Corvette to Work Day photos with us, so that we can post it on our website and Facebook fan page. Email your image to [email protected]

Talk with you again!
Deb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I've signed up on your webpage to be placed on your email list (several months ago)...... just to let you know, I haven't received any emails, even though I've seen they went out (based on your webpage).

May want to look into that.

Xan

PS: More coupons, free shipping deals please!

EDIT: Patrick (below) -- yeah, first place I looked. No go in the Junk mail, so I'm not getting the emails.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Hey, I've signed up on your webpage to be placed on your email list (several months ago)...... just to let you know, I haven't received any emails, even though I've seen they went out (based on your webpage).

May want to look into that.

Xan

PS: More coupons, free shipping deals please!
Check your junk folder. Companies that send out tons of emails often end up on spam lists and whatnot.

I do get my emails from Mid America so I know it's working.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Well okay

Say whats your return policy on :laughing:

Kiddin*

Welcome to the Blue room

Bon

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I'm new to this forum, but like many I am not new to Mid America Motorworks! I too have spent a few pay checks there!
Great people there though!
;);)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts