Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the Artwork Forum

This is the forum in which you will be able to post sketches, scans, photoshop drawings you have done or seen for our beloved machine. Patrick has asked that I be the moderator for this area, and am excited to do so.

We would like everyone to have fun, post the work they produce, and in particular, enjoy the work of others. With that in mind, let's be considerate with our critiques and recognize the effort many will put into their posts.

Thanks and enjoy!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Welcome to the Artwork Forum

bkuper said:
This is the forum in which you will be able to post sketches, scans, photoshop drawings you have done or seen for our beloved machine. Patrick has asked that I be the moderator for this area, and am excited to do so.

We would like everyone to have fun, post the work they produce, and in particular, enjoy the work of others. With that in mind, let's be considerate with our critiques and recognize the effort may will put into their posts.

Thanks and enjoy!
Nicely said, welcome to the forum, and how about posting some of those C6 concepts of yours to get the ball rolling?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Welcome to the Artwork Forum

Patrick96LT4 said:
Nicely said, welcome to the forum, and how about posting some of those C6 concepts of yours to get the ball rolling?

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine :eek: :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts