Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but it's a Sinister C6

Took it to my local tint shop today and they did a pretty good job. I think I'll purchase some replacement side markers so I can spray them properly - the film wouldn't stick around the edges so the red/orange shows a bit.

Looks pretty mean from a few yards away though. Wheels next.... ;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice

Nice, I like the license play by the way.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet ride bro. But what's with that watered down Porsche in front of it?
Don't worry, the Porsche is my mates' - I just popped over this evening to make the bugger even more jealous. He's seriously considering trading it in for a Z06 :partyon:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
your shop did a really nice job, better than mine... and the headlights and fogs look cool tinted (ideas ideas) if you need help with the side markers let me know. congrats definately an Evil C6

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Looks awesome bro:partyon:

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
I've seen the SinisterC6 in person and if it weren't for the head light tints I'd think he'd have reason to send his pit bull lawyers after you.... Consider yourself lucky! ;~)

Sinister C6

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
Speaking of headlight tints... Mine were dark, I removed them and replaced with a lighter shade... Looks better with the LMB.

Car with lighter tint...

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
Socaldons car looks really nice. im totally not opposed to people blacking out a black vette, i wasnt the first, i saw a blacked out z06 clone at the vette fest. if someone blacked out their car all it means is that they like the idea. btw if you want your side markers like mine PM me and ill give you some pointers that aren't on the tutorial.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts