Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I was officially offered the position of Internet Director for Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn Mi. this evening. I will be moving to the Dearborn area by the first of Jan. This is a very exciting opportunity for me with a first class Corvette dealer that is # 2 in the nation for Corvette sales. I will also be involved with their Cadillac Internet sales. I will look forward to meeting all of the Mi. members. You can look for a big splash for their Internet debut with over 120 Corvettes in stock to sell. We will be talking with this site as well as others as a supporting dealer and look to be very involved in the future.:cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
congrats on the new job...and good luck

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
Well folks I was officially offered the position of Internet Director for Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn Mi. this evening. I will be moving to the Dearborn area by the first of Jan. This is a very exciting opportunity for me with a first class Corvette dealer that is # 2 in the nation for Corvette sales. I will also be involved with their Cadillac Internet sales. I will look forward to meeting all of the Mi. members. You can look for a big splash for their Internet debut with over 120 Corvettes in stock to sell. We will be talking with this site as well as others as a supporting dealer and look to be very involved in the future.:cheers:
Rick, a huge congrats on being offered that position! The DC family wishes you the best - keep up the great work.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,482 Posts
I was in that area last weekend and i actually stopped at that dealership while i was there. It is a very nice place. Good luck with the move.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sidepipes79 said:
I was in that area last weekend and i actually stopped at that dealership while i was there. It is a very nice place. Good luck with the move.
Moving from Atlanta, Ga. :)

Sorry wrong quote.:rolling:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Is this the same Rick Daniel from Maxie price? :cheers:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
96LT4 said:
Is this the same Rick Daniel from Maxie price? :cheers:
Unless you are the IRS yes one and the same.:rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Congratulations, and good luck. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Best of luck to you..... congrats:cheers: :cheers:
have you bought a snowmobile yet?????:rolling:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
Unless you are the IRS yes one and the same.:rolling: :rolling:
Nope, just met ya before out there. Good luck in the new job. :cheers:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats Rick! Les Stanford's is a great place, we've been there twice. They have shows and meets there during the summer. You'll be just that much closer to the Woodward Dream Cruise next summer. Maybe we'll see you there!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to Michigan. I stay on the far east side of Detroit and am a member of the Corvette Club of Michigan who's sponsored by Les Stanford. Hope to see you at a meeting.:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts