Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been registered with DC for a while now but have never actually introduced myself, or written anything.. :huh:

ok so here goes.
real name is Luke
i live in Perth Australia
and have loved coevettes since i first drove an 85 about 10 years ago. I have wanted to own one ever since but have never known wich one to get???

My mind is now made up. 1990 c4.
dont ask me why, cos i not even sure yet.. lol

Well anyway, from what i have seen and read on this prestigeous site i know i will hopefully get any information or tips or maybe anything useful to help me on my way to joining the corvette owners of the world.

Cheers

Luke :cheers:

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome Luke:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Hey its about time you said hello, you've been here 2 years.:laughing: just kidding.Good choice in year vette you want. Any particular color?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey its about time you said hello, you've been here 2 years.:laughing: just kidding.Good choice in year vette you want. Any particular color?
and it probably has been that long to...:thud:

some kind of blue colour would be the go for me. I especially like blue pearl, but, what i want and what eventually get are 2 totaly different things..

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to DC Luke, you obviously have very good taste, good luck in your search! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC Luke:buhbye:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Welcome aboard and yes blue is very nice on a c4 vette

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers: