Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold the 89 yesterday, there she is driving off with my friend at the wheel. He now owns both my old 89's...

Thats my new 02 6 speed in the pic on the left, nice intake, no mufflers, custom sounds, only one blemmish in a paint job that looks brand new. As soon as my 89 was gone, i lowered the 02 an 1 inch, i'll slam it 3 inches total next week.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umm.... well.... you know me, the car has to be slammed, then i'll feel good about posting some pics. I'll slam it next week. Theres only one small blemish in the paint, car is in awesome shape.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea, i was still sad when i posted this, and forgot to put the pic up in the first post.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
The painted front bumper looks pretty cool in that pic.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ready for this? Dont know yet.. lol We have run every test two or three times, noid, fuel pressure, disconnect regulator, all new ignition parts, new fuel pump and relay, idle screw setting checked, the TPS, you name it. Just cranks...
Take off the hose from the PCV, small shot of starter fluid and it fires right up... has to be fuel injectors. The next thing will be to remove the fuel rail, and turn on fuel pump and see if any are leaking by..
He drove the car for a 1/2 hour, shut it off, try to immediatly start it,... just keeps cranking..... shot of starter fluid.... fires rite up...:thud:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts