Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been putting it off since last fall but I had a gouge on the front lower bumper cover from a parking block that I hit that had a piece of rebar sticking up out of it.

I felt so sad and almost paranoid about dropping it off this morning to get repaired. No one else has been in the pilot seat yet but me.

But the body shop that I am using has a body/paint guy that has a restored C-3 that is flawless. He is the manager of the shop and will be the only one doing the work. Im kind of nervous about it but hey It really is a very minor repair on the bottom of the nose. I should have the car back tomorrow or the next day.

Please keep my evil blue beast in your corvette prayers! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shark Bite said:
I think someone is attached to his car. How cute! :nuts:
Hell yeah I am. She is my baby....and one of my life dreams that has come true! :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
Everything will be okay. You really don't have to worry unless the manager tells you that you have a slight wheel vibration that starts about 145mph.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Everything will be okay. You really don't have to worry unless the manager tells you that you have a slight wheel vibration that starts about 145mph.
:laughing: :laughing:

I could see the headlines if that happened...

Naperville cop kills joyrider. :laughing: :laughing:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well all is good in my world. The Z came back in two days completely PERFECT! This guy is amazing, it looks like the deep gouge was never there! Great service and I highly reccommend them!

The work was done by Cars Collision Inc. in Naperville.:cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Well all is good in my world. The Z came back in two days completely PERFECT! This guy is amazing, it looks like the deep gouge was never there! Great service and I highly reccommend them!

That's GREAT. It's good to know that there are people out there that do care:thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Glad it worked out!!!

Naperville Huh? If you see that Torch Red C4 going down Naperville Rd late on Monday night, leave it alone, been a rough day at work and had to stop at Rio Bravo...lol

Brother has been in St. Charles for 25 years...helped me out a couple times...:)

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:

That's what I like to hear.:partyon:

·
Registered
509 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Hell yeah I am. She is my baby....and one of my life dreams that has come true! :thumbsup:
I know how that goes.. but in the end it's just a car..
-Rick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts