Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, clearly we have not been active for some time, but that's going to change! :thumbsup: We plan to be much more active through providing exciting tech and lifestyle articles written and designed by our in house team and being available to listen to new ideas, comments, and questions from all of you! I'm working on creating some new sales and specials aimed specifically for forum members, so keep an eye out for those floating around once I get them approved! :cheers:

-Nick

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I would LOVE to get new carpet for my C5 that didn't have the 32432lb rubber backing on it....

48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would LOVE to get new carpet for my C5 that didn't have the 32432lb rubber backing on it....
This will take you right to our carpet sets and accessories for C5s!

http://www.mamotorworks.com/Corvette/newsearch.aspx?S=carpet sets&Y=&G=C5&C=

We're currently making a lot of production improvements over at Performance Choice to make sure our interior products are better than ever! If you have any questions on availability or want to know more about the build materials, give us a call at (800) 500-1500 and our call center team will tell you everything you need to know! :cheers:

-Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts