Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were slipping in ratings when--

is the voteing done for an elected period [and who safe gaurds the results] i dont want any loose chads if u know what i mean your vidgalant cosmo:whip: :smokin: :whip: :smokin: :whip: :cheers: :cheers: :smokin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes thats what i mean

what isit an on going thing [ihope not that could leave room for sabotage]

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can u give me==

a short synopsis of how chain of comand works thanx:huh:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pat if voting is all the time ---

how do i put a vote link on my posts or responses can it be auto maticaly done :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks like more people are voting on the Vette Rated 100 site than the Vette top 100 site. They are different.
Patrick..how about a link on the main page to vote from..right now I hunt down a reply by you and vote off your sig.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Sidepipe said:
Looks like more people are voting on the Vette Rated 100 site than the Vette top 100 site. They are different.
Patrick..how about a link on the main page to vote from..right now I hunt down a reply by you and vote off your sig.
lol.... pull down "links" on the top menu bar, then you'll see "top 100 sites"... thanks for the votes! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Who edits the "banner" narative on Vette rated? Oover is obviously spelled wrong.

The other location ...how the hell do you get to see where Digital is? There's no menu. Or am I blind from viewing the Babes section here ? ;)

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
Don't forget to vote. We are at 7.4 rating. Don't forget to use the pull down rating to 10 before voting!:partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I've tried voting in the past, But it never seems to post thru to that web site.
An I doing something wrong?
tony:huh:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Good idea putting it in the links section...I did the same thing hunting down one of your posts and then voting. Though it only takes a a couple of seconds to find one or Pats posts :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts