12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up bro.....:cool:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Far right...supercharged vert..Haven't heard from him in a while.Kalani called him a few times too.Check your mail in about 6 hours..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey, I have been here once a week or so. I have not heard from Kalani the last month or so. He was going to contact when he had the parts to modify. I assumed that he got the paint shop to correct the exhaust exits. I have been busy with work and a additiona at home. I am getting to the point that I might take care of the intake in a few weeks. I know I keep saying that. I just do not want to get into it if it is going to be a big job. Oh, yeah the wife's car crapped out on her Friday night. I to go get her and limp home from Moanalua. Only to work on the car Saturday without fixing it. :bang
I guess I will have to tow it to a shop.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats sucks about the wifes car...Good to hear your ok,
I know what you mean about time,i have zero time all of a sudden,long depressing story.My cam arrives tomorrow,but i have no idea when i'll be able to do it now.I need the programer and timing chain still,i can't get that stuff until dec sometime,maybe...
Kalani does have all his parts,i might have time to help him in mid nov,he still never got his car back,but this week he's getting it back one way or the other.Long story,he'll fill you in im sure.Damn dude,i'm at work and had a flood in the sub 3rd floor tunnel (3 stories underground),the weather is fricken nasty right now,the thunder feels like an earthquake.It's 2:30 in the morning and i had to make preps to go on emergency power at the hospital.I'm worried about my dogs,they hate this mean thunder and lightning.
Glad your ok,gotta check some things here at work.Laterz....

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Far right...supercharged vert..Haven't heard from him in a while.Kalani called him a few times too.Check your mail in about 6 hours..

OHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL PIC! ! ! !

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet04Angel said:
OHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL PIC! ! ! !
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Thanks,figured are ugly asses wouldn't look to bad with that nice backround..And Scotts camera is choice..

Left to right....
Hawaiian Punch,EFI-1,Swimmer,me,Toolman..

·
Registered
257 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Thanks,figured are ugly asses wouldn't look to bad with that nice backround.
:laughing: :laughing:

Hey Todd, We missed you the other night at Wendy's I did not have the Vette though. I bought new rims for the truck and I had the truck there trying to sell the old rims. Maybe you know someone with a truck looking for rims. ;) Here is a photo of the truck with new rims.:D

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice truck man...I'll ask around work about the rims.Did you post them on speedhawaii.com?
I work on friday/sat nights.In about a month i'll take a friday off for a track night/wendy's.Wuzz-up..theres two threads about your car in the c4 section,i don't think you saw the one,give some info to the folks about your ride.:cool:

heres the thread....

·
Registered
257 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Nice truck man...I'll ask around work about the rims.Did you post them on speedhawaii.com?
I work on friday/sat nights.In about a month i'll take a friday off for a track night/wendy's.Wuzz-up..theres two threads about your car in the c4 section,i don't think you saw the one,give some info to the folks about your ride.:cool:

heres the thread....
Thanks for the kind words Todd!!! I have not posted on Speed Hi yet. I will do so this week.

Yeah, I saw that thread and posted in it.:D I am now in the position to start working on the car. :excited: The next few weeks I hope to get a lot of things done on it so that I can drive it more often.

Post when you are going to the track and I might be willing to go down with you. I will not run till I get things dialed in but I might be willing to watch you. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts