Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just report the news, I don't make it.
The one who uttered this bit of news? Palin.

She is brilliant! :lookinup:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
And were you talking about how 'brilliant' Candidate Obama was when he made the gaffe about his 'muslim' faith - and had to be corrected by George Stephanopulous?

And who could forget the 'brilliance' of the man as he discussed visiting 57 states, not counting Hawaii and Alaska?

If you bother to listen to the entire segment with Palin, it is clear that she understands the difference between North and South Korea.

Anyone that spends enough time in front of a camera will eventually make mistakes - and it doesn't matter if they are Republicans or Democrats.

For you to post this as if she actually believes it says more about you than it does her.

Steven

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
For you to post this as if she actually believes it says more about you than it does her.

"Gawddammit...

"More bears (edit: dimocraps) attacking suburban homes while foraging (edit: posting palin threads)."

"Now were gonna hafta put em down"

:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
"Gawddammit...

"More bears (edit: dimocraps) attacking suburban homes while foraging (edit: posting palin threads)."

"Now were gonna hafta put em down"

:laughing:
What Steven is trying to say, is that when your represented by a jackass, and your leaders are gaffe machines like Obama/Biden, maybe you should let this pass.. to at least save the embarrassment once a reply is made.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You know, I have just realized that you guys are a lot like Louisville and Kentucky fans. No, Ohio State and Michigan fans. No, North Carolina and Duke fans. No, Florida State and Miami fans. No.... :laughing:

No matter how many times a thread like this pops up, it always draws the same blood and you all never get tired of poking each other with sticks. Gotta love the loyalty! :D

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
You know, I have just realized that you guys are a lot like Louisville and Kentucky fans. No, Ohio State and Michigan fans. No, North Carolina and Duke fans. No, Florida State and Miami fans. No.... :laughing:

No matter how many times a thread like this pops up, it always draws the same blood and you all never get tired of poking each other with sticks. Gotta love the loyalty! :D
I couldnt have said it better myself :thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
What Steven is trying to say, is that when your represented by a jackass, and your leaders are gaffe machines like Obama/Biden, maybe you should let this pass.. to at least save the embarrassment once a reply is made.

"................

White meat, dark meat
You just can't lose

I fell off my moped
And I got a bruise

Turkey in the oven
And the buns in the toaster

I'll never take down
My Cheryl Tiegs poster

Wrap the turkey up
In aluminum foil

My brother likes to masturbate
With baby oil

Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis Jr.
Only had one eye............"

:partyon:

Huh?

Oh...

She's as fake as a wooden nickle and yaall know it.....:laughing:

"Love to eat turkey.....

Love to eat turkey........................."

·
Banned
12,109 Posts

Hey now....:whip:

These teams arent...... Quitters!
They keep trying......:D

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
She's as fake as a wooden nickle and yaall know it.....:laughing:
Not everyone can be real, like Obama/Biden/Pelosi...Michelle Antoinette.. etc. :laughing: And if that's real.. I am out.

And, it's not us starting all the Palin threads... it's you yankers with the tissue box.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Hey now....:whip:

These teams arent...... Quitters!
They keep trying......:D
Tissue? Ya Jackwagon! :laughing:
Obama's quits...off the top of my head...
He quit on Gitmo,
He quit on Iraq,
He quit on McKrystal,
He quit on gay's,
He quit on terrorism,
He quit on KSM,
He quit on Health Care,
He quit on Israel,
He quit on financial reform,
He quit on the Gulf Spill,
He quit on New Orleans,
He quit on immigration,
He quit on Cap 'n' Trade,
He quit on Charlie Rangel,
He quit on NAFTA,
He quit on foreign trade,
He quit on jobs,
He quit on the economy...

And he quit on it all with a super majority...

Now his sugar daddy, Soros, is quitting on him... :nuts:

BTW, Palin has a new reality show on Discovery Channel... "Palin's Alaska"... it could feed your infatuation...

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts

Those are the 'Little sisters' of rivalries. (H/T to OSU President Gee for that one!)

These are teams that really know how to get it on ...

UGA - Ga Tech
Auburn - Alabama
Florida - Florida State
South Carolina - Clemson
Alabama - LSU (post Saban)
Texas - Texas A&M
Ole Miss - Mississippi State

It is always amusing to watch the Palinhattahs - they just can't help themselves. At least I quoted Obama when he was a candidate - she's just on a book tour, and they can't help but talk about her!

It's really even more amusing to read Dune ... he's like a 12 year old on Daddy's computer ... and he's just discovered that the adults on this forum will let him talk dirty! I just hope he cleans himself up before he gets caught ... :laughing:

Palin's like a Christmas toy to him ... an erector set! :rolling:

Steven

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Those are the 'Little sisters' of rivalries. (H/T to OSU President Gee for that one!)

These are teams that really know how to get it on ...

UGA - Ga Tech
Auburn - Alabama
Florida - Florida State
South Carolina - Clemson
Alabama - LSU (post Saban)
Texas - Texas A&M
Ole Miss - Mississippi State
You SEC guys (minus the Texas teams)! :laughing:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
It's really even more amusing to read Dune ... he's like a 12 year old on Daddy's computer ...
I dont think so, tim....:laughing:

I'm more like the dude that dont buy into flashy lights, colors, and lipstick/eyelashes/short skirts/pushup bras.... that the right uses to spin their politics.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Let me get this straight:
Palin makes a simple gaffe and the right wing haters, instead of saying that she goofed and it was dumb, go on the attack against things others said?

Really?

If the black muslim-loving communist in the white house said it, you ****ers would be foaming at the mouth. But your beloved lazy-eyed bimbo says it and she gets a free pass?

Un-****ing-believable!!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
In your scenario... One would be a gaffe... the other would be a Freudian slip. :laughing:

right wing haters
Are there left wing haters ?

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let me get this straight:
Palin makes a simple gaffe and the right wing haters, instead of saying that she goofed and it was dumb, go on the attack against things others said?

Really?

If the black muslim-loving communist in the white house said it, you ****ers would be foaming at the mouth. But your beloved lazy-eyed bimbo says it and she gets a free pass?

Un-****ing-believable!!!

:rolleyes:

would you have expected anything less from the right wingers? :laughing:

Steven
yeah, what it says about me is that it's easy for me to push your buttons and get you to react with a brilliant comeback. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
yeah, what it says about me is that it's easy for me to push your buttons and get you to react with a brilliant comeback. :thumbsup:
You can't have it both ways - this was a simple gaffe, and you posted it as news. All I did was point out that both republicans and democrats make these kinds of gaffes.

However, your characterization of what I posted as brilliant at least demonstrates that you recognize when you've been bested.

Steven

1 - 20 of 41 Posts