Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's, I looking to replace my stock plugs and wires, and I'm looking for some help. So far I like the NGK Iridium,s TR55IX ($55.00 for 8), also I like the MSD Super conductors (8.5mm) for $89.00 a set, I also heard that Taylor,s wires were a good buy. Can someone please provide me with a little insignt.

Dirty :cool:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hey,
My buddy has the magna core wires and NGK plugs.He's the second person i know that loves these wires.I will go with the same combo.C5 plugs are not that great,change them as soon as you can.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Funny how the C5 wires are same or more expensive,all the wires a less than a foot long,whats up with that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dirty_Red said:
Hey guy's, I looking to replace my stock plugs and wires, and I'm looking for some help. So far I like the NGK Iridium,s TR55IX ($55.00 for 8), also I like the MSD Super conductors (8.5mm) for $89.00 a set, I also heard that Taylor,s wires were a good buy. Can someone please provide me with a little insignt.

Dirty :cool:
I installed the NGK TR55 and the MSD Wires and I like them. I like the MSD Wires b/c I was able to put the stock metal boot protectors back on.:buhbye:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts