Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,074 Posts
Not as rare as some listed here, but the Mattel C6 Z06 1:18 was limited production. Unusual for Mattel. I think there was some legal reason. The Mattel C6 Z06 are constantly more than $100 on ebay.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rare 1:18 Corvettes...

For me it relates to cost...the most expensive one that I am always looking for is the AA Z06..hard to find for less than 350-400$

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not as rare as some listed here, but the Mattel C6 Z06 1:18 was limited production. Unusual for Mattel. I think there was some legal reason. The Mattel C6 Z06 are constantly more than $100 on ebay.
Wow Longtimer...i know a lot about diecast, and i never knew that. I stay on Ebay looking and buying cars and never paid attention. lol . i guess you learn something everyday! :) Glad i picked mine up when they was first released!

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have a '98 C5 convertible in 95U Medium Pearl Purple in my collection of about (50) 1:18 Corvettes. I think it's kind of rare. Another is a 1967 White L88 convertible...with radio antenna. Unfortunately, all L88 Corvettes came from the factory with the 'radio delete' option so this 1:18 '67 was a mistake. I also have a 2000 Millennium Yellow convertible.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I sold or gave away many 1:18's and only keep diecasts of cars I actually owned. Two await exterior paint and another two are waiting for their interiors to be matched to my originals.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts