121 - 140 of 1817 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
KISS- Betrayed

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I am listening to something called "Shut UP and Drive" sorta a catchy tune!

0 to 60 in 3.5! :partyon: I normally don't listen to this kind of music but its working!!

Is it 4:00 yet??? I am ready for the weekend!!! :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
How ‘Bout Them Cowgirls -- George Straight
Are you wearing a cowboy hat and spurs??

LOL I normally dont listen to country but to put me in your mood...I am listening to Trace Adkins...Honky Tonk something...:rolling: ...:partyon:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Give me some straw to suck on!! Got a beer bottle I can open for you with my teeth?? :D Come pick my ass up in that big ole truck!! Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee!! :rolling: :rolling: OMG!!!!!:thud:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Big and rich's
Save a horse, ride a cowboy :D

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts

LOL I normally dont listen to country but to put me in your mood...I am listening to Trace Adkins...Honky Tonk something...:rolling: ...:partyon:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Give me some straw to suck on!! Got a beer bottle I can open for you with my teeth?? :D Come pick my ass up in that big ole truck!! Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee!! :rolling: :rolling: OMG!!!!!:thud:
Down girl, you are going to hurt someone, I can tell! :laughing:

Nope, even though I grew up on a cattle ranch as a kid, right now I wear tennies and a "kiss my ass" hat::laughing:

Give me some straw to suck on!!
:lookinup:

:laughing:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Down girl, you are going to hurt someone, I can tell! :laughing:
You could be right on that but...I have only just begun...:rolling: You are the one who got me going on that response...I was getting a visual of you tappin your foot...:rolling:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
WHAM!- Careless Whisper

It seems that I'm hearing more an more Wham! on satellite radio these days. I swear I've heard "Wake me up before you go-go" like 3 times over the past day and a half.

I might listen to some Whitesnake on the way home. I kick it old skool, and by that I mean 80s. My 3 year old is a die hard fan of LL Cool J's "Going Back to Cali". He freaks when I put it on. He even walks around the house singing "The top is down on the black Corvette, and its fly cause its sittin' on Daytons".

121 - 140 of 1817 Posts