·
Registered
5,485 Posts
KISS- Betrayed

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thats not music silly!:smack
Excuse me, but the title to this thread is "What are you listening to?", not "What music are you listening to?" And just exactly how do you know that I'm not listening to the news being sung?" Go back to your corner booth and hush up!

:smack

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Excuse me, but the title to this thread is "What are you listening to?", not "What music are you listening to?" And just exactly how do you know that I'm not listening to the news being sung?" Go back to your corner booth and hush up!

:smack
YES MA'AM!:thud: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I am listening to something called "Shut UP and Drive" sorta a catchy tune!

0 to 60 in 3.5! :partyon: I normally don't listen to this kind of music but its working!!

Is it 4:00 yet??? I am ready for the weekend!!! :D

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
How ‘Bout Them Cowgirls -- George Straight
Are you wearing a cowboy hat and spurs??

LOL I normally dont listen to country but to put me in your mood...I am listening to Trace Adkins...Honky Tonk something...:rolling: ...:partyon:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Give me some straw to suck on!! Got a beer bottle I can open for you with my teeth?? :D Come pick my ass up in that big ole truck!! Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee!! :rolling: :rolling: OMG!!!!!:thud:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Big and rich's
Save a horse, ride a cowboy :D

·
DC Crew
12,250 Posts

LOL I normally dont listen to country but to put me in your mood...I am listening to Trace Adkins...Honky Tonk something...:rolling: ...:partyon:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Give me some straw to suck on!! Got a beer bottle I can open for you with my teeth?? :D Come pick my ass up in that big ole truck!! Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee!! :rolling: :rolling: OMG!!!!!:thud:
Down girl, you are going to hurt someone, I can tell! :laughing:

Nope, even though I grew up on a cattle ranch as a kid, right now I wear tennies and a "kiss my ass" hat::laughing:

Give me some straw to suck on!!
:lookinup:

:laughing:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Down girl, you are going to hurt someone, I can tell! :laughing:
You could be right on that but...I have only just begun...:rolling: You are the one who got me going on that response...I was getting a visual of you tappin your foot...:rolling:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
WHAM!- Careless Whisper

It seems that I'm hearing more an more Wham! on satellite radio these days. I swear I've heard "Wake me up before you go-go" like 3 times over the past day and a half.

I might listen to some Whitesnake on the way home. I kick it old skool, and by that I mean 80s. My 3 year old is a die hard fan of LL Cool J's "Going Back to Cali". He freaks when I put it on. He even walks around the house singing "The top is down on the black Corvette, and its fly cause its sittin' on Daytons".

121 - 140 of 1817 Posts