1761 - 1780 of 1817 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Ya out there Scott?

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Dammit Scott. You don't need to shout. I'm only a couple thousand miles away! :rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Some of what I have been into lately... The Aquarium is just beautiful!

A Classic! That most were not allowed to listen to back in the day. Plus Grace was hot.

I like to think of trance as modern melodic classical music. Lots of musical emotion in trance.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

Scotty? You awake? :rolling:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Mark, I know you and I throw a lot of B.S. around this thread.....:laughing:....and it is a blast.
Here is one I really like, my radio just wont go loud enough for this song....listen well

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

Your starting awful early today Scottie. I'm just about to walk out to the garage to install the new coolant resevoir on the coupe. It's 85* outside, and aint gettin much cooler. These are the guys that my sexy blonde and I are going to see next week. I'm so fukn jazzed:partyon:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Early??????? Hell it is 53 deg. here after 6 p.m. and I am getting the grill ready for some T-bones....yummy. Look me up when you are done I should be good and soaked with vodka :devil: by then :thumbsup: Have fun buddy...turn the tunes up, I think the neighbors want to hear your music :laughing:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

And now for something completely different :laughing:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Shark attack, shark attack, get out of the water and don't look back! We used to do a dance to that tune at the bar years ago. Peeps thot we were nutz. Nutz? Naw. High as a kite? ****in YA:partyon:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts

You will like this!

1761 - 1780 of 1817 Posts