Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like everyone else that is interested in this new car, something has got to leave the garage to make room for a new C6. The wife and kids can stay but my Porsche 996 is on the way out. :partyon:

What about you??

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
nothing. When I can afford it, the C6 will arrive, but the c4 will stay.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Nothing, my C4 stays and the next ride I'm buying for myself is a bike/Chopper... well, I'm buying the parts and building it myself. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan to attend the Los Angeles Auto Show where I hope the C6 will be equally impressive in person as the articles and pictures have been. I am sure there will plenty of updates and posts on DC.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well, if I decide I like it that much and have the cash, I'd be trading in my 350Z...

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
stilcrazee said:
The true meaning of mixed feelings is watching your mother in law drive off a cliff in your Corvette (any year).:laughing:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Bubblehead. Cool on the chopper:thumbsup: Can't wait to see the build up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Trading in a big fat check!

...and still going to mod out the C5 till good C6 mods come out.

Sometimes being indecisive works out nicely. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
street beast said:
Like everyone else that is interested in this new car, something has got to leave the garage to make room for a new C6. The wife and kids can stay but my Porsche 996 is on the way out. :partyon:

What about you??
Since my C5 was totalled last year I'm driving a 03 Honda S2000 so that's what I'll be selling

·
Super Moderator
10,132 Posts
Already sold my '76. I hope to keep my '79, but only if I can economically pull an engine swap that suits my needs and desires. I'm worried about the '79 passing Ca. smog tests. Been told my '87 is going to have to go too, or I may as well plan on finding a good divorse lawyer. If all ends well I'll still be able to alternate between the C3 & C6 daily.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
street beast said:

What about you??
I'll sell the wife and kids and keep the Porsche.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Sold my '02 Electron Blue Z06 last week, and have a deposit on a C6.....hope to have one of the first 2005 Corvettes in the Detroit area.

Zippy :excited: :excited:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts